Our PEEPSHOE conversation/ Modules Issues





[Click to enlarge images]
My best convo ever, they love me ALOT (:
Right now, im having module issues. The Singapore Art Scene thing is confusing me because:
1. I don't understand
2. I do
3. But i don't
now help me!
I can't access to my time table. The only thing i remember is i have no school on Wednesday. And the module on photography is on Wednesday. Should i? Great, this is the first time, after like 8 months that im finally using my almost decomposed brain. As in, i never think this hard before. The last i did was O levels Art paper. The rest of the paper, i really didn't think. So right now, i think all my brain juice is used up. And i really can't think.
The only thought in my mind is:
I can't wait to meet the girls and the dudes tomorrow <3