Aku adikmu dan engkau abang, ingin ku ulang ke masa dulu

I don't think you understand how
sometimes your words are harsh.
I don't think you understand how 
sometimes those words hurt my feelings.

I don't think you understand how
sometimes when you get mad at something
and you lash out at me,
I'd go into my room and cry cause it hurts me.

I don't think you understand how
sometimes your actions impact the people around you,
and most of time its me cause I'm always around you.

I don't think you understand that
sometimes somethings are beyond my control,
and you cannot blame me for everything that isn't in your control.

I don't think you see how much I care for you,
and how much I wish you cared enough for me,
to not hurt me and treat me like I'm the reason why you're feeling like shit.

I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to appease you.
I don't know how long more can I tolerate this.

All I hope is one day you'll see and realise what you've done,
and I hope that when that day comes,
it's not too late.

Popular Posts