I have to wonder if it's fact or fiction

It's been a week since my last post,
so it's been a week since my last intended rant.

Am I gonna rant in this post?
Maybe. Maybe writing helps in letting my emotions run.

Usually when I am at work, 
I would be too busy to get in touch with my emotions.
By the time I am done with work,
whatever emotions I was feeling would be done.

I usually do not bottle up my feelings,
and I get distracted really easily.
I might be angry in the morning on the way to work,
but once I find something to immerse myself with I'm pretty much alright.

But staying at home and being unable to distract myself elsewhere,
stuck here within the four walls, my emotions run high right now.
I find myself crying a lot lately; from a lot of things.
I feel helpless and the same time I feel useless.
I'm upset and angry with myself.

I'm 29 and I still blog about my feelings like I'm 16.
But maybe, this is indeed my safe space.

I hope everyone (if anyone) is doing alright.
We'll get through this won't we?

Popular Posts