Oh hiba memang waktu ini kau la teman ku
My first post for 2020.
It's only the first quarter of 2020
and it has been a shit show.
Would one even expect a global pandemic the same year
she decided to be a freelancer again?
A lot of things are beyond my capacity,
and I hope people around me are aware of that.
I hate to admit it but it has been 2 months
of me staying at home due to all the events cancellation.
Is this in my control?
Nope.
I also hate to admit it but this unexpected turn of events
has caused me (and many others) panic and anxiety.
Is this in my control?
Nope.
The uncertainty of this situation is beyond anyone's control,
cause no one really knows how long this will last.
And it's alright to feel whatever the fuck you're feeling.
But amidst all this uncertainty, panic and chaos,
do remember one thing: be kind to one another, have more empathy
and that tough times don't last but tough people do!
P/S: I had wanted to rant, and fill this whole post with my sorrows but I change my mind
It's only the first quarter of 2020
and it has been a shit show.
Would one even expect a global pandemic the same year
she decided to be a freelancer again?
A lot of things are beyond my capacity,
and I hope people around me are aware of that.
I hate to admit it but it has been 2 months
of me staying at home due to all the events cancellation.
Is this in my control?
Nope.
I also hate to admit it but this unexpected turn of events
has caused me (and many others) panic and anxiety.
Is this in my control?
Nope.
The uncertainty of this situation is beyond anyone's control,
cause no one really knows how long this will last.
And it's alright to feel whatever the fuck you're feeling.
But amidst all this uncertainty, panic and chaos,
do remember one thing: be kind to one another, have more empathy
and that tough times don't last but tough people do!
P/S: I had wanted to rant, and fill this whole post with my sorrows but I change my mind