I said I'd never leave you'll never change
So yesterday movie outing with girlfriends was like awesome. Out with them is never disappointing, there's always lots of teasing and lots of laughter. I had fun, and i don't mind the detour to Sengkang just to be with you girls. And i love the walks; we always walk. Especially last night's walk from Marina Square to Clarke Quay. We can talk about random things like rugby and everything else that doesn't matter. I just had so much fun, period.
On the other hand, i think Clarke Quay holds a bittersweet memory. What can i say, Singapore is kinda small. And i cross my heart that things would be just fine...
P/S: Waiting for your call.
Im sick, call im angry, call im desperate for your voice.
On the other hand, i think Clarke Quay holds a bittersweet memory. What can i say, Singapore is kinda small. And i cross my heart that things would be just fine...
P/S: Waiting for your call.
Im sick, call im angry, call im desperate for your voice.