Im sorry i can't be perfect
She's been giving me so many chances, one after another. She's been trying to give me everything; all my needs and all my wants. She has been really patient. The look in her eyes, i know i've disappoint her, alot. I know that im her only hope, and she really wants me to succeed in what i like most. She was worried with my choice of school cause she doesn't want me to fail. She just wants the best for me. The best ever. And i have let her down, with all my nonsense. She told me this morning that i could really talk to her if i had problems: friends, boyfriends, school. She don't mind. She was worried. Now that we have moved here to Admiralty, things have really changed. I realised she always wait up for me no matter how late i come home. I feel really bad, the same time im touched. I don't have the guts to say im sorry, i don't have the guts to say i love her. I hate myself for hurting her that way. What happened last night, really is an eye opener for me. I won't want to do that again, for i know i'll surely break her heart. Losing a friend/boyfriend is really nothing. But losing your mum is a regret that will last a life time.
Maybe afterall, i love you mum.
Set egos aside.