Never forget the people that were by your side
Ask me how much i enjoyed yesterday, you probably won't believe. I had fun with the alumni band members seriously, the feeling of playing together again is so like cool. Even though im only playing a type of percussion instrument (which i won't say what), i still love my part cause it shakes. Meeting up with bestie was a sweet and surprising one. Seriously, you made my day. I thought i was alone but no, i met my two "friends forever" yesterday. That's Shashah and Diana Yau. Oh thanks so much girls!!! And kudos to Maisarah, Hayati, Abdillah , Fashli and Khairul. I had fun and hope you people did too. Not forgetting Imran, thanks for being my Woodlands pal. You're great boy, cause we can talk about almost anything. Perfect.
So cousin Lina got married today. Such a pretty bride. I love my family and all, they are afterall important. Very important.
P/S: Im feeling; picture perfect fading smile, am i supposed to be happy?
For lover.

