All that i ever wanted it comes with a price


So i threw tantrum all around. And bestfriend, im sorry i pulled you in this mess. And Fadzly too. Im sorry people, cause i didn't know things will get this bad. If things were supposed to be between me and Art, now everyone's involved. I hate him, honestly. I hate the fact that i love him. Why can't i just get over this and leave? I can't bear to do that to him but then, one day he'll do just that. He said he won't leave me like how Rid did but seriously talk is cheap. He doesn't know how hurtful it was when he kept pressing that Rid left me for i suck. Alright, i admit i am. So? That's emotional blackmail. But the fact that you guys don't know what went wrong in that relationship. Perhaps girlfriends know but the others, you people don't. Cause you only listen to Rid. To only one side of the story. I admit i was in the wrong, for i left him for another guy. But the fact that we were already on the verge of breaking up. To cover up his shame, he told everyone that i dumped him for another him. That alone, left a bad impression from his friends. How egoistic can guys be? Never admitting to their mistakes and faults. Enough about the past, cause it's been a year. A year with Rid. Supposedly.

And i made a huge mistake in giving Art the rights to decide what we'll be now. Cause i know what's he thinking. He wants us to be together. Which is a bad idea. Cause what makes him thinks that things will get better? I don't know. Let's just see tonight.

P/S: I know you crush her, so why lie?
Cause every single time, you'll talk about her.

Popular Posts