Everything's gonna be all right


I have yet another great evening yesterday. This time, it was with Surinah, Nana and Jannah. I love you girls, although we seldom meet like this. I've missed you this much and im glad to see you girls again. We shall meet up soon, hopefully there's the whole clan. (You know the girls who love to sit at the Prefect's table during recess)

And once again, i think i just fucked him up. I don't know how to say im sorry, cause i can't believe i have egos like him. It hurts to think that i can't be there for him. But it hurts thinking that he has someone for him, but that someone isn't me. I know that tonight, i've gone too far. Cause i used really harsh words to hurt him. Words that i seldom use at someone i love. Words that i use when im not thinking, now im regretting. I can not take back those words, oh well..

P/S: Shoot me.
Bang!

Popular Posts