Sweet love, secret love
Happy 2009 earthlings! So how did you celebrate? For me, home sweet home with a glimpse of fireworks from my corridor. Just perfect. Resolutions? None. Why? By the end of the year, i would have forgotten all of them. I just hope that this year, everyone is blessed with good health, wealth and luck! And love and peace.
How did i kick start the year?
1. I waited for Radiant Archery at City Hall for 3 hours
2. Huda and I went crazy
3. I did moonwalk in NEL, and Huda loves it
4. I saw a hot dude,
5. who looks like Travis Clark and
6. he smells nice and
7. im in love with his curls
8. I ate MacD at 12am
9. I think of Sofierce the whole night
And a reminder to the boys of Radiant Archery:
Success comes with discipline. And there IS a difference between work and play. Yes we shouldn't take things too seriously, but it still depends on the situation. I bet i deserve better than what you guys did yesterday, right? Come on guys, it is time to change. To the better. I don't get angry over trivial matters, but i think you guys should reflect on this. I am still your friend, so let's all respect each other alright?
Okay im done.
How did i kick start the year?
1. I waited for Radiant Archery at City Hall for 3 hours
2. Huda and I went crazy
3. I did moonwalk in NEL, and Huda loves it
4. I saw a hot dude,
5. who looks like Travis Clark and
6. he smells nice and
7. im in love with his curls
8. I ate MacD at 12am
9. I think of Sofierce the whole night
And a reminder to the boys of Radiant Archery:
Success comes with discipline. And there IS a difference between work and play. Yes we shouldn't take things too seriously, but it still depends on the situation. I bet i deserve better than what you guys did yesterday, right? Come on guys, it is time to change. To the better. I don't get angry over trivial matters, but i think you guys should reflect on this. I am still your friend, so let's all respect each other alright?
Okay im done.