Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
I made a huge mistake when i walked out the door. I never knew that you'd be jealous or you'd get hurt. It never once occurred to me that i mean something to you. I never once realise that you were the one who wiped those tears i shed. I was being egoistic. I was greedy. I wanted something better even though you gave me the best. You gave me the best you could; but i have never once appreciated what you've done. I walked out twice, on two different occasions with two different guys. You took me back on the first occasion because you still loved me. You warned me on the second occasion but i turned a deaf ear. You gave up and left. And see the state im in now. I got myself in situations i could avoid which i now regret. If only you made me stay, if only i listened, then dude we won't be what we are now. It's awkward talking to you now. We even minimize our speech with each other. It's just so awkward. It's just as awkward when i realise i did love you and still do. Someone hit the jackpot. And im such a sinner. It's a short period but long enough to make me fall head over heels with you. You know i can't make it on my own so you were always there. You loved me with all your heart, but me, i don't fucking appreciate you. I don't know what the hell i was thinking for you don't deserve all that.

//please don't walk away, please tell me you'll stay
//please don't walk away, please tell me you'll stay