Empowered by adrenaline, feel i've been born again


I went back to school, for band. Chingay is driving me nuts because i can't dance while shake, shake, shake, shake uh shake it! The arrangement are pretty messy but i guess with one last practice on the 17th we can make it. Only that i don't want to skip school on that day. And yes, my time table this time is screwed. I have lessons on Saturday morning, again! And then again, i have been spending Saturday afternoon with R talking cock. Then i realised i don't spend Saturday nor Sunday with Abang anymore. I guess we both have this love-hate relationship due to favoritism. I shall not elaborate, but i miss him. And i can't believe i have Chingay on his birthday.That suck. Im screwed.


Then me and pals got lost, however very determined to find where the heck is the goddamn L Cube Studio. We went to Tanjong Pagar then walked all the way to Clarke Quay when we realised the gig was held near Little India. So we took NEL instead and still had to walk to find the goddamn place. Seriously, all of us looked as if we just finish a route march or something. Laughs out loud.


Worth the find, Deafening Silence is awesome shit. Cassie, vocals. Ash and Haikel on guitar. Monster on bass. And Syaiful on drums. Cassie is so hot and the drummer very cute right SU?


Shyla made the crowd hardcore dance til the lightning (sic) at the coffee shop below starts to shake. Whatever eh! After the second complain, all shits stopped hardcore dancing. And that is so fucking boring. And i don't understand why every single time i tried to take the mosh pit, the camera just goes busy. Laughing my ass off.


Why do we always need someone new to fill our heads with dynamite?
(After The Wedding)


And that boy in black, turns 19 on the 3rd of January.
Happy Birthday boy, God will bless you!



And that girl in white, has 18 candles in her eyes today, 4th January.
Legal baby.
I love you.

And i have one of the bestest nights ever! Dinner and photo shoot. I have a sharp pain in my stomach due to non stop laughing of the usual bunch silliness. I love them much, and im already looking forward to our next holiday. You people are happening and random, always up to something fun, although at times you people are darn irritating! But still i love you people for always making my weekends something to look forward to.

A note to Sofierce:
You're not dumb my dear. So please don't let those insults bring you down. It hurts me to read all those shits from your blog. And you won't fail, for i know you're determined to make things right. I know i never existed in your eyes, but you know... Im right here.

Im done.. Morning earthlings.

Popular Posts