You and me we could be making a memory
So happy birthday my dear, you're already nineteen. It's great to see him again. The surprise look! And the i-gonna-kick-your-ass-hid face. I don't know if he expected my presence. But i know he was oh so happy to see me, the cake and the present. Without Fadzly and bestie, i really can't make it on my own. And thanks Juffri for getting all of them to get their ass off the floor. I really appreciate it much. And so we had the cake cutting ceremony, full force for RA guys, Ridwan and Juff for Shyla guys. Plus Tasha babe and her Hadi and Imran (:
So after that we slacked at the flyer before we got kicked out of the place. He was like "Hid, you so gonna get it. Ignore me for 3 days and oh my God you're here surprising me like this!!" Oh im happy that you're happy my dear. So we head off to Suntec and slacked again. Bestie, Tasha, Hadi and Imran went off first. So me, Fadz and Kamal were engrossed with the laptop. Watched "Gangster" at YouTube, hilarious yaw! And so around 10 we headed home.
4 words: What a wonderful evening.
"Hid thanks for everything. That was the sweetest thing anyone had done for me.
I got the bestest gift for my birthday.. That is you.. I love you very much.
Thank you. Your dearest, Art.You're so sweet. Muah."
~Art
P/S: It's nothing, really.
(: