Not a million fights could make me hate you
I have been listening to Secondhand Serenade's A Twist From My Story/Awake album from yesterday afternoon. All the lyrics just reflects whatever im feeling;-
Im feeling down.
Im feeling happy.
I feel free.
I feel controlled.
I feel selfish.
I feel generous.
I wanna run, but there's no where to run to.
I wanna scream but there ain't no sound.
Im feeling pissed, but i try not to show.
Im hungry and im gonna gorge myself to death.
And the best thing about tonight is we're not talking.
Thanks Grace, for trying to make me feel good about this whole thing.
Thanks Art cause i finally feel what you feel.
P/S: Wawa, sorry for not responding to you in class.
I feel like shit, you know the crank?
Im feeling down.
Im feeling happy.
I feel free.
I feel controlled.
I feel selfish.
I feel generous.
I wanna run, but there's no where to run to.
I wanna scream but there ain't no sound.
Im feeling pissed, but i try not to show.
Im hungry and im gonna gorge myself to death.
And the best thing about tonight is we're not talking.
Thanks Grace, for trying to make me feel good about this whole thing.
Thanks Art cause i finally feel what you feel.
P/S: Wawa, sorry for not responding to you in class.
I feel like shit, you know the crank?