We'll get through this!

I've had a long stormy, sunny, freezing, immense, annoying day. My fucking laptop is giving me problem for 3 weeks now. Im damn, damn annoyed. I just wanted to enjoy a moment of pleasure (Wawa sent me all the pictures that i took and there's Ahmad in it!) and it came crashing down. Im really annoyed and pissed and freaking angry burning hot! All i have in my mind is that four letter word which starts with the capital F. Patience...
Apart from that, school's been awesome. And i finally had a "Bestie Day" today with Huda after school. We went shopping at Chinatown. And i finally had the normal lets-talk-as-we-walk session with her. As usual, we bitched about him and her and us and them and all.. And we kept "What if.." It's really hilarious cause we can crap about McLeod, Meals, DeSouza, Shitface etc. I really miss talking crap with her. It sounds gay, but who cares right? Cause i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her! [:
Well, he hasn't contacted me for 4 days now. Honestly, i feel so free and i can swear to God i don't miss him one bit. Just that, im so afraid to see him tomorrow. I really will close my eyes and run (suggested by bestie) when i see him tomorrow! And if i bump into anyone, i really hope it's Mr i-will-never-get-enough-of-you. Only bestie know who he is. The guy who knows i exists but loves someone else and i know cause i loveeeeeeeee to read his blog! Now, go and guess who is this unlucky person [:
Okay it's time to sleep. I have the whole day tomorrow. Baybeats, Baybeats! I want to Peep Show! Goodnight people,
im still pissed.
P/S: I like you, alot.
Wait, do you even know i existed?