Sometimes we crash and burn


I spent the morning in hospital with sis.
She didn't look too well, but she laughed a lot.
It's pretty painful to see the tubes.
But i know she'll be alright.
Im not expressive; i don't tell nor show her i love her.
But i do alright.

School was fine, lecture dragged.
I got distracted half the time laughing with the girlfriend.
Thinking about how shitty i felt earlier before.
Then thought about the pretty face i saw earlier on.
I should have smiled, i regret.
But i guess there's still tomorrow.
He doesn't need to know he made my day.
But he still do and that's cool.

Meet them, i miss them.
Hang out for a while.
Blew steam.
Okay.
Im alright.
I still love them.
Cause them made my day too.

Finding information in the library turns chaotic.
Someone decided to learn how to doodle.
Stupid drawings.
Laughed so hard.
And i feel good.

Maybe afterall i don't want to be angry with you all.
I love all of you too much to get angry for so long.

Every single one of you, i love.

Popular Posts