And if you only knew how much they sacrifice each day
It's 1:18 am on a Monday morning, but im still awake.
I was just wondering what things could have been/not have been if i meet/don't meet certain people.
Then again, everyone of those people has made an impact in my life.
Negative or positive, bitter or sweet.
I found new friends, who would probably last through my tertiary education.
And some friends, whom i feel are drifting apart from me.
In a few months time, im going to be in Year 2.
How time flies.
And thank you Sally for the porridge and barley drink.
And everyone else who wished me speedy recovery.
With you people, id get better fast!
Kudos!
And i found this on Youtube.
My girlfriends are awesome.
And i hope things like this will last.
I love every single one of you girls no matter what.
I was just wondering what things could have been/not have been if i meet/don't meet certain people.
Then again, everyone of those people has made an impact in my life.
Negative or positive, bitter or sweet.
I found new friends, who would probably last through my tertiary education.
And some friends, whom i feel are drifting apart from me.
In a few months time, im going to be in Year 2.
How time flies.
And thank you Sally for the porridge and barley drink.
And everyone else who wished me speedy recovery.
With you people, id get better fast!
Kudos!
And i found this on Youtube.
My girlfriends are awesome.
And i hope things like this will last.
I love every single one of you girls no matter what.