Arousing hatred in my sanctuary

Despite being pretty worn out with school and endless assignments,
i made sometime to head down to the hospital to see sis.
She's looking so much better and she'd probably be discharge tomorrow!
On the other hand, abang is sulking because his desktop is down.
Unfortunately i need to use Assmart a.k.a Emitau.
Today my dearest NIENIE THE CHENNAI BABE TURNS LEGAL!
Let's go buy fags and drink someday!
Then we'll go find some bleach for the skin and get you make-over!
I love you baby!
I find it hard to talk about the good things nowdays.
Maybe you should just stop clinging on me like im some kind of tree.
The secret to being happy is whether you want it or not.
It's not because someone wants you to.
You're such an ass.
Act your age you dick!
I think you've been through more than i do.
Must i teach you simple logic like 1+1=2 ?
I think you're the most not intelligent person i have met so far.
Go use more of your brains to think rationally rather than using them to guess if she likes you.
Fuck you go get some life!
Sweet talker my ass.
Okay im done, and im screaming, "I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!"