We'll pick ourselves up & dust you off
Then again, Raya wasn't as expected. Did not celebrate with mom, cause she had things to attend to. Cruel i am, did not cry when she said granny (step dad's mom) passed on. Felt sad though. Oh well, when on visiting with brother and the aunts, uncles and nephews, nieces and cousins. Brother and me wore pink, which indeed look gay on him. But he loves it. Honestly, this year is mundane. Either the economy or it is just the people who are all leaving us. God bless them though.
The thing that is bothering me, who the hell can change overnight? Do you think this is some kind of joke? I know this is the most holiest month, thus we must forgive and forget. But the thing is, i won't forgive you, neither will i forget. Beg me baby, it is fucking over. You don't deserve a chance. Go on a manic depression, no one cares. I will not give in anymore. And i will definitely not trust you. When you love someone, YOU DO NOT TURN AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS HER AND FREAK HER OUT!! DAMN IT YOU!
Okay, im done.
God bless.

P/S: I can't wait for 10 Oct.
I want to see Him.
The thing that is bothering me, who the hell can change overnight? Do you think this is some kind of joke? I know this is the most holiest month, thus we must forgive and forget. But the thing is, i won't forgive you, neither will i forget. Beg me baby, it is fucking over. You don't deserve a chance. Go on a manic depression, no one cares. I will not give in anymore. And i will definitely not trust you. When you love someone, YOU DO NOT TURN AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS HER AND FREAK HER OUT!! DAMN IT YOU!
Okay, im done.
God bless.

P/S: I can't wait for 10 Oct.
I want to see Him.