Made the boys run in every direction, trying so hard to hide their erections
Hello earthlings! Autocad is really driving me nuts. While others is concentrating on Colin, i am right in front of his face playing QuadraPop. What the fuck is wrong with me? I have no fucking idea. I just got a little wondered off to my little tiny world, that fucking tiny hole where no one else fits in. Then again, i was pretty much listening to Colin, focusing on my game and planning on my failure. What the fuck? I know. I have full confidence that i will not get through my Autocad, that is equivalent to retaking equals another 8oo bucks. Mom will choke slam me, and i will die a terrible death, which i do not want it to happen at all. I still want to look pretty when i die. Well, not pretty, i just want to look nice. I don't wish to face God in that condition. Dig it?
Then again, i am thinking of Gates. How hot will he look strumming his.. guitar? Oh i cannot wait. To see Renie Berberd! And Gates. And Renie. And Gates! (:
And by the way, the title of this blog has nothing to do with my blog entry.
Boys will run when they see me, really.
:D
Then again, i am thinking of Gates. How hot will he look strumming his.. guitar? Oh i cannot wait. To see Renie Berberd! And Gates. And Renie. And Gates! (:
And by the way, the title of this blog has nothing to do with my blog entry.
Boys will run when they see me, really.
:D