You had me suicidal
10 reason why i should kill myself:
1. I studied music
2. I told my friends i did not
3. I act dumb
4. But i swear i understood
5. I had some kind of panic attack
6. I was sweating in the cold freezing classroom
7. Mr Lim got a fucking shock when he read through my paper
8. I used to be his music student
9. I flunk the exam
10. Im officially not a musician
+ i hate the feeling. Fuck this.
Apart from that, i shouldn't act irrationally because:
1. Hari Raya is in a week.
2. There is a whole load of shit happening next month
3. It is bestie's birthday
4. Art is coming home
5. I do not wish to miss A7X concert that cost me a fucking shit 78 bucks
6. I have something to live for
7. I want to admire my crush
8. I want to bump into him during gigs
9. I want to watch him perform
10. I want him to ask for my number (impossible)
A sketch of crush

Nareeni's cat that kept me alive during Kay's lecture about Indian art and Islamic art

1. I studied music
2. I told my friends i did not
3. I act dumb
4. But i swear i understood
5. I had some kind of panic attack
6. I was sweating in the cold freezing classroom
7. Mr Lim got a fucking shock when he read through my paper
8. I used to be his music student
9. I flunk the exam
10. Im officially not a musician
+ i hate the feeling. Fuck this.
Apart from that, i shouldn't act irrationally because:
1. Hari Raya is in a week.
2. There is a whole load of shit happening next month
3. It is bestie's birthday
4. Art is coming home
5. I do not wish to miss A7X concert that cost me a fucking shit 78 bucks
6. I have something to live for
7. I want to admire my crush
8. I want to bump into him during gigs
9. I want to watch him perform
10. I want him to ask for my number (impossible)
A sketch of crush
Nareeni's cat that kept me alive during Kay's lecture about Indian art and Islamic art

I found this on bestie's notes while studying music
She drew everything she wanted to eat that day during break-fast
Idiotic
She drew everything she wanted to eat that day during break-fast
Idiotic