Check yes juliet kill the limbo
Ass-mad is killing me. Underprivileged. Anyway, he is going off to serve the nation tomorrow. And i do not know what to feel. It disappoints me how early he has to leave but the same time i feel glad. Glad that he is finally gonna be a man, that is if he practice what he preached when he is there. Hopefully. I did not manage to spent time with him and i can envisage us breaking down later. I know he will, and i guess i will too. I will be lying if i say i would not miss him, but really i will not show that i do. Easy peasy, the only way for this feeling to remain undisclosed is to spent more time with Ass-mad, admiring all the captured memories. The fact that Ass-mad is foible annoys and disappoints me. Yet, im still smiling. Because the end of Ass-mad does not mean the end of me or the world. Life, of course, move on as usual. So when i met him last night, i pestered dear Art to get me the Polaroid camera. And the same respond was proned. Am i apt to get them? We will wait and see. So school and presentation has been fatal. I nearly died while presenting yesterday. I got through it as accustomed, and im a still alive, barely. I pray tomorrow's presentation would be nice. Alright, will balderdash once Ass-mad is well.
Pretty well, much love,
Hid <3
Pretty well, much love,
Hid <3