I just let you slip away

Maybe i will never see you smile again, cause you always thought it is all pretend.

Self-absorbed. Egocentric. Wrapped up in one self. Words are better left unspoken. Then no one will get hurt cause no one hears anything. Absolute. I don't wish to get involved in things that does not concern me. Pardon my ignorance. The last time i did, i lose friends. I don't wish to be honest anymore. Not that i lie. Cause the last time i did, i lose the person i love so dear. In short, i may not be like before. Short term, long run?

Right and one more thing, I AM NOT A FUCKING EMO SHIT CAUSE I DO NOT CUT WRISTS NOR DO I BLACK MY EYE. I HATE BEING LABELED. SO PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING JUDGE ME. AND MY FRIENDS. YOU FUCKING DEPRIVED KID.

Pardon me for the vulgarities.

P/S: Im fucking immature.

You're no better.

Popular Posts