Tell me, i can totally relate



Could things have been different guess now we'll never know
Do you even remember our first kiss
It hurts so much every single time i think about it
Like right now

To watch you walk away is as good as asking me to dig my own grave
And i hate you for it
Im not the one who asked for this
although i know it is what you say

This is the moment that you've been waiting for just to say
It was all just a game called

Fake love, fake love
You lied to me on our first date
I take back everything i said from your
Fake love, fake love
I knew this day of mine would come
but i never thought it would hurt so much

I drown myself every night with pills to stop the pain but do you care?
This time i got all numb
The answering machine turns up, the doctor calls just to say

Don't pass the limit of how much your body can take
But i guess he was a minute too late

Fake love, fake love
I knew it was too good to be true
but i guess i was blinded by you from your
Fake love, fake love
I knew this day of mine would come
But i never thought id die so young

I never thought id die so young

I only wanted to stop the pain
instead i stopped the blood from flowing through my veins
You know you are to blame, if only you came back

Fake love, fake love
I never wanted to end this but maybe only now you'll see that your
Fake love, fake love
Meant everything to me i wish before i left i could have one last kiss

-Valentine's Letter

Popular Posts