Cheers To Love



Don't we all, have our frustration
Don't we all want to learn some patience
Don't we all want some attention
Don't we all want to praise our existence

But it's so tiring, to feel the pain
And it's so painful
To feel that it's impossible to love, again

Oh my god im a stranger to myself, and nothing's left for you
Oh my god im a sinner, against to what the freaks call love
Oh my god i do not know love, i close my eyes to pretend it doesn't hurt
Oh my god i do not know love, i open my eyes in hope of finding you there

I close my eyes and count to ten
Cause i can never find a heart to settle in
Who is watching? Who is watching you now?
This is more captivating than the light
The light that never shine doesn't ever shine
It gives a hope that dies
I wish i was alive

Go ahead and make me an offer
Place your cards across the table
We've been here for too long
And this has got to stop
Nothing's okay, i've been lying to you
Nothing's okay, i've been putting on airs
I cannot trust myself
I've been here for too long

Don't we all just wanna feel alive?

So here's to love
And all the pain that it requires
So what is love?
I just wanna feel alive!

-Caracal

Popular Posts