I've been dying to reach you

I've been patiently waiting.

Hello human, i miss the times when i blog.
So, im back blogging at this wee hours. Like finally, im alright.

Been down this few days. So disappointed that someone stood me up. But i know it's just part of the misery. Something good will definitely come by. God is the Greatest.
When im down, im at the bottom. When im up, im in the clouds.

Although the clouds is a little gray here, the clouds on the other side is so pure.
So serene. At least im at peace at the other end.
Love my little ones.

Meeting B wasn't that bad. He has problems, i have mine too. Didn't help much in his but at least i listened. I was there. Like finally. Got a little offended when he talked about Rid that way. You little B. Yes, bitch. Oh well, a great friend you still are.
Thanks for your shoulders.

I don't know if my our problem is officially settled.
No matter what, it has to go, soon.

P/S: Sorry girlfriend.

That's what i've been wanting to say.

Popular Posts