Reality Check

Now tell me, where else can i turn to. Now this home don't feel like home. I feel terrible.

She doesn't care. If it hurts, if it's painful. Wassup with all the "Hey darling, have you eaten?" When in real she doesn't care. What does she take me for? A stranger? Just some one who happens to live under her roof? She thinks i like it hanging around with my friends everytime. She thinks i like being outside doing nothing at all, wasting my time. Hell, she wouldn't hear me out. Even after what her husband did, she still side him. So what am i? This hurts real bad. Im tired of all this. I wonder if she ever cared. Money isn't the only thing that makes the world go round. So what exactly makes the world go round? I don't understand this. Adults are complex. I don't ever want to grow up and be like her. Never. I wish i never had a mother, i don't need one either. But i hope im wrong. If your own mother won't help you, who will?

If ever you need me, im here but not for long.
Sorry.

Popular Posts