I got nothing left inside of my chest, but it's all alright

House is a building in which people live. Home is the place in which one's domestic affections are centered. 

I have a house, but i forgot how a home feels.

I want a family that consists of my baba, my mama,
my sister, my brother and probably a pet cat.
I want a family that stays together, 
no matter how tough things get. 
I want a family who eats dinner together, 
and prays together every other time. 
I want a family who remembers everyone's birthday, 
and hold celebrations together as a family. 
I want a family who does fun activities together on our off days, 
or just stay home and watch a movie or two in the comfort of our home. 
I want a family who knows I love them so much, 
and that they too love me as much. 
Of course, perfect families don't exists, 
but as long as we stick as one, 
I'm pretty sure we can overcome all odds. 
As a family. As one. 


 I miss my family. I miss my home.

Popular Posts