Here’s to the nights I cared, to the night you left
I swear I don't know how to feel anymore, about you, about this.
The coward in you is killing me so much inside.
I thought we made a pact?
I thought we had a thing going on?
A pact might not be a promise, but it's an agreement.
But you being you, you always go back on your words.
You just don't leave someone high and dry.
Just who do you think you are?
You come and go as and when you like.
I've lost faith in everything I believed in.
Thanks to people like you.
Well, fuck you?
And this chest, this fucking chest need to stop hurting.
The coward in you is killing me so much inside.
I thought we made a pact?
I thought we had a thing going on?
A pact might not be a promise, but it's an agreement.
But you being you, you always go back on your words.
You just don't leave someone high and dry.
Just who do you think you are?
You come and go as and when you like.
I've lost faith in everything I believed in.
Thanks to people like you.
Well, fuck you?
And this chest, this fucking chest need to stop hurting.