Yeah you, PMS like a bitch i would know
Twelfth day of Ramadan and peach tart cravings.
Still craving it although i had two a little while ago.
Tomorrow is thursday.
Thursdays is break fast with girlfriends.
Thursdays is nine to six thirty.
Poa is friday, web centric is next friday.
And sham is coming back on the third of september.
Isn't third september tomorrow?
I love the bus journeys to school.
I love just staring at the clouds, the moving vehicles beside me.
I love being alone sometime, i love that time being alone.
Next week is term break, without the break.
Thank you cohort closure.
We are back in school during term break, for the first time.
I think i am falling for the classmate, real hard.
Somebody slap me please.
Oh yes, man don't like hints.
Tell him or forget about it.
Must i really wait till graduation?
):