Is this going to be the end or are you going to be my new girlfriend?


Accounting really suck so bad, the lowest in class is twenty-two.
I have a strong feeling it is me, but twenty-two is better than zero.

Then there is scenic design.
Sorry best friend if i ignored you during class, i too was very unsure.
Like how sometimes i get annoyed when colin nor anyone else answers my questions.
I promise, if we have the time, we will go through scenic fillet by fillet.
Cheer up already!

And i really start to get a hang of web centric.
I have dd and saz to thank!
You two are awesome, tag by tag and div by div.
Gonna finish up site map tomorrow!
And everything is going to be fine.

Today, i realize that maybe mom and old man is really not that bad.
Because they got me my milk and frozen nuggets but no hotdog.
And sometimes i really miss having proper conversation with the both of them.
Sometimes i wish this things last forever.
But good things, they do not last.

Alright, i miss the two kids so much.

Popular Posts