And what if my chances were already gone?
First and foremost, i would take this opportunity to apologize to dd for being cranky earlier on.
But i am very happy that you have finally got your raya outfit, shoe and bag.
Thanks for breaking your fast with me, i pretty much appreciate that.
On the other hand, i am cranky because i was hungry.
I was angry and very upset.
Just what really got into me?
I cannot seem to not think about her.
The more i go to places, the more i think about her.
And that pretty much suck cause it makes me sad.
I see you online but we're not talking like we always do.
I thought you said we were friends, i thought you said you were okay?
So what is it really, why aren't you being you?
Please do not make things hard for me.
I need to cry, but can it be on your shoulder instead?
I've been trying to fucking reach you.