Pedihnya hanya aku yang merasa mahu memilikinya
I wanted to be close to you.
I wanted to have you all to myself.
I wanted to have fun.
You told me you didn't want me,
but then you texted me and cuddled with me,
and you whispered secrets into my ear.
Your actions tells me you wanted me
as much as I wanted you.
I guess I got caught up in my own game,
and I actually lost the game I created.
I thought I had you but I was wrong.
I wanted to have you all to myself.
I wanted to have fun.
You told me you didn't want me,
but then you texted me and cuddled with me,
and you whispered secrets into my ear.
Your actions tells me you wanted me
as much as I wanted you.
I guess I got caught up in my own game,
and I actually lost the game I created.
I thought I had you but I was wrong.