Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
I hate it when my instinct is right.
I have anticipated this for the longest time,
but deep down I just wish you'd prove me wrong.
I have always wished you were different,
and how you'd always convince me you're not like him.
But you turned out to be exactly like him.
Why promise me things you're never ever gonna keep?
Why put me in a guilt trip when you're the one running away?
Now that everything's clear to me,
well I guess it's alright now.
Maybe this is my karma for hurting everyone I did in the past,
or maybe this is just God's way of telling me that I deserve better.
Or not.
But it's alright.
Maybe God made someone for everyone,
but I'm not that lucky to have my someone.
And that is okay,
because everything is a choice.
Like happiness,
happiness is a choice.
And I am happy for you, you and you
for having your someone.
One day.