I know you want me, in fact I see ya grin

The start of August was crazy.
Came back from Bandung with diarrhoea and vomiting.
Endless visits to the GP and last straw was the hospital.
Thank God I'm feeling so much better now.

The first Sunday of the month,
was one of the best Sundays I had.
I gave in to my weakness,
and had a really good time.

And I'm so glad both of my bestie 
could see I had fun.
I couldn't thank them enough,
for being there with me.

Did something crazy that night.
Something I told myself I will never do,
but I did.
It was epic,
and definitely worth the fun.
And it was fun while it lasted!

Geezus!

Back to work after 2 weeks hiatus.
Back to reality.
Back to working my ass off for yet another adventure!

Thank you for this life you gave me every day.

Popular Posts