What's it like there?
I hope you're still around to see how much I've grown.
I know how much you wanted me to go out
and see the real world.
I finally had the courage to take the leap again
and I'm very glad I did.
I will never forget when you said that I have the means;
but that is if I want to.
I've worked real hard for someone else to notice my potential,
and I couldn't thank this person enough.
Don,
I miss you so much no words can explain.
I wish you're still around to see this,
to tell me you're proud of me,
and that I can thank you personally for your encouragement.
I know you're at a better place,
and that your job here on Earth is done.
You've done a really good job;
and that you're always always my inspiration.
Miss you buddy.
Miss you too much it hurts.