Decided to make you my princess the first time I saw a video of you.
One month after Don's departure I took you in.
A timid yet curious six-month old kitten.
The first night with you, you hid behind the fridge.
The second night, you did the same.
But I didn't want you to stay there.
So I brought in your litter and food bowl into my room,
and I pulled you out from behind the fridge.
And into my room you went.
And that night I didn't sleep,
because you thought it was great idea
to explore the whole room.
The first few weeks with you were tough,
with Nenek being extremely afraid of you.
And you being afraid of Nenek's screaming.
But you went to win her heart with your silly antics.
You grew up into such a fine feline,
you loved your chicken,
hates your bathes,
but loves to lay on the tv console.
You were aggressive at first,
always biting always scratching.
And you only responded to the tapping of your favourite toy.
But whenever I had a breakdown,
you always stood near me.
Close enough for me to see you,
but never close enough for me to hold you.
Overtime you toned down.
But terrorises everyone with your surprise leg-hugs.
You'd always watch us having our meals,
always waiting outside the toilet when we're inside,
always waiting for us in front of the door
hoping to roll at the corridor,
always wanting to be around us.
I really like it when you wait up for me when I get back from work.
Walking me to my room,
then to the toilet,
and then meow loudly as I get change in my room,
gets in to knead your fave leopard print comforter,
then meowing loudly to be let out again.
You always think that 2am is the best time to play catch.
You'd run around the living room,
while I chase after you.
And when I turn my back,
you'd tap my leg and run away.
And this can go on till you start panting and decide enough!
I've had too many fond memories with you sayang,
you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
I will miss how you'd answer me back when I talk to you,
I will miss how you'd cuddle with me in the morning,
I will miss how you'd beg to be pet as you ate.
I will miss you everyday.
I hope you're happy in kitty heaven.
Run my little one.
Curiosity killed you,
but I hope that you had the best times.
RIP Putri
November 2014 - June 2016
