Let’s imagine the end before we even begin
Been keeping myself busy a lot lately,
a good distraction from you.
But every once in awhile,
I'll start missing you.
So I'll text you,
and feel damn right stupid.
Cause I don't feel like you'd
want a conversation with me.
I always feel if I'm patient,
and that if I wait a little bit,
you'd open up and accept me.
But you will always, always,
remind me that it's not gonna happen.
Because,
your heart's not mine,
never will,
never be.
a good distraction from you.
But every once in awhile,
I'll start missing you.
So I'll text you,
and feel damn right stupid.
Cause I don't feel like you'd
want a conversation with me.
I always feel if I'm patient,
and that if I wait a little bit,
you'd open up and accept me.
But you will always, always,
remind me that it's not gonna happen.
Because,
your heart's not mine,
never will,
never be.