If you loved me, why'd you leave me?
I've been thinking a lot about you lately.
I find myself at places you used to bring me to.
And I wonder how you're doing,
of course you're doing good, if not better.
And I wonder if I could turn back time,
will I be happier by your side?
I read back all the letters you wrote me,
all your promises and all the corny I love yous,
and I wonder if you ever meant everything you said.
But I guess its all too late,
cause you're settled and I'm,
I'm still me and still here.
Maybe one day,
maybe one day,
I'll learn how to love.
I find myself at places you used to bring me to.
And I wonder how you're doing,
of course you're doing good, if not better.
And I wonder if I could turn back time,
will I be happier by your side?
I read back all the letters you wrote me,
all your promises and all the corny I love yous,
and I wonder if you ever meant everything you said.
But I guess its all too late,
cause you're settled and I'm,
I'm still me and still here.
Maybe one day,
maybe one day,
I'll learn how to love.