Awan kekasih sebenarmu sayang
walaupun tak akan tercapai jejarimu
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder how I'd be now if you're by my side.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder how you'd be like if I had made my advances.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder how will this two hearts react to each other.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder if all this is wishful thinking.
That sometimes I really wonder,
if you're being possessive as a friend or more.
Or am I reading too much into this
and it's just a baseless assumption.
But all I know,
you always make my heart tickle,
whenever you act all awkward around me.
You always make me go aww,
whenever you smile.
And you always always make me feel sick,
in a good way cause you're just being...
You! ❥
I wonder how I'd be now if you're by my side.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder how you'd be like if I had made my advances.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder how will this two hearts react to each other.
Sometimes I sit and wonder,
I wonder if all this is wishful thinking.
That sometimes I really wonder,
if you're being possessive as a friend or more.
Or am I reading too much into this
and it's just a baseless assumption.
But all I know,
you always make my heart tickle,
whenever you act all awkward around me.
You always make me go aww,
whenever you smile.
And you always always make me feel sick,
in a good way cause you're just being...
You! ❥