I can't explain what you can't explain
In a blink of an eye,
it's already the second week of 2014!
And I haven't been up with anything,
apart from bumming around at home.
So what are my hopes and goals for this year?
I just hope that I will stay happy and healthy,
and same goes to my dear old man and my family.
I hope my old man will kick the cancer cells away,
and we're on our way to being a happy "in denial" family again!
My goals are simpler:
I will do well in my new job.
My relationship with mother will get better.
I have better luck with love this year.
I will be richer, maybe?
Just kidding,
my only goal is to be able to feed the whole family.
I realize that not everything is about me,
I'm coming to terms that the world don't orbit around me,
and that not everything will turn out the way I planned.
And that it is okay to be selfless,
cause what really matters is their happiness.
I'm trying, still trying.