And every tomorrow, maybe you’ll let me borrow your heart
I don't know what I'm feeling.
But all I know is that I love you,
and I miss you.
Love is too big of a word to use,
but I think I feel very infatuated to you.
You've been running through my mind for the past 3 weeks.
When people ask me if I've missed you,
I said I didn't because you're always in my mind.
It's cliche, cliche but really, it's true.
I hate feeling this way,
and I haven't got any guts to tell you.
I hate to feel that you don't and won't miss me back.
I don't even have the guts to let anyone know,
because I know myself that it is almost impossible.
I'm way out of your league, not your kind at all.
Fuck self esteem.
But all I know is that I love you,
and I miss you.
Love is too big of a word to use,
but I think I feel very infatuated to you.
You've been running through my mind for the past 3 weeks.
When people ask me if I've missed you,
I said I didn't because you're always in my mind.
It's cliche, cliche but really, it's true.
I hate feeling this way,
and I haven't got any guts to tell you.
I hate to feel that you don't and won't miss me back.
I don't even have the guts to let anyone know,
because I know myself that it is almost impossible.
I'm way out of your league, not your kind at all.
Fuck self esteem.