Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?
I'm obsessed with my dreams and the meaning behind it...
Recently, I've been dreaming about riots and running daily.
Riots:
To see or participate in a riot in your dream suggests that you need to stand up for yourself. You need to speak up and address what is bothering you. Alternatively, the dream signifies a loss to your individuality. You are involved in a situation that is destructive to your well being.
Running:
To dream that you are running away from someone indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.
I hate to believe it, but I think I'm on self-destruction.