Untitled
happiness
What is happiness to you?
hap-pi-ness [hap-ee-nis]
- noun
1. the quality or state of being happy
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy
- Antonyms
1. misery
What is happiness to you?
Is it seeing someone you love?
Is it buying the things you like?
Or is it dancing to your favorite song?
The whole idea of happiness, is made believe, right?
I don't know what is happiness.
Or maybe I've never want to acknowledge happiness.
Cause all I know is that, all good things comes to an end.
When there's happiness certainly there's misery.
Cause life, this world, is balanced.
What goes up, comes down.
What's hot, turns cold.
I'm still, searching for happiness.
Eternal happiness, who am I kidding?
But what is happiness?
Is happiness pushing people away?
Is happiness thinking for one self?
Or is happiness a wonderful butterfly in the tummy kinda feeling?
Or is happiness hurt your lungs till you can't breathe kinda feeling?
All I know is that happiness is subjective.
You can choose to believe it actually exist,
you can choose to want to feel it.
But you can also choose to doubt it,
not feel it.
I feel so numb. To misery, to happiness.
Cause all I feel is emptiness in my heart.
There's a little void in my goddamn heart.
And I don't want to overcome this.
I just want to live as it is.
I want to be numb,
I want to feel cold,
I want to not feel,
anything,
anything,
at all.
Cause I've come to terms that happiness,
only happens to people who believe.
People who embrace them whole heartedly,
sincerely and with all the love in them.
But I'm, I'm not one of them.