Scream into this emptiness
The people who promised not to leave,
are the people who ends up leaving in the end.
So what is the value of a promise?
And what's the point of loving,
when you're not gonna fight for that love?
How is love measured?
Isn't love between two individuals?
Isn't love kind enough to let us be?
Why must it be made complicated,
by involving all the other parties?
I don't know what's happening.
I feel so dejected, rejected,
so bloody useless.
Am I deem to a life of loneliness,
with no one to care for,
no one to share with,
no one to love?
I'm so scared,
but this heart's been hurt one too many time,
all in a short period of time,
that it's all gone.
My heart's all gone.
are the people who ends up leaving in the end.
So what is the value of a promise?
And what's the point of loving,
when you're not gonna fight for that love?
How is love measured?
Isn't love between two individuals?
Isn't love kind enough to let us be?
Why must it be made complicated,
by involving all the other parties?
I don't know what's happening.
I feel so dejected, rejected,
so bloody useless.
Am I deem to a life of loneliness,
with no one to care for,
no one to share with,
no one to love?
I'm so scared,
but this heart's been hurt one too many time,
all in a short period of time,
that it's all gone.
My heart's all gone.