The chaos that control my mind

It's like me, to only realize what's lost after its gone.
Maybe I did have feelings for you,
Maybe I'm just confused,
Maybe I'm just over reacting.

I've never felt the way I feel when I'm with you with someone else.
It might not mean anything to you but it meant everything to me.
For once I felt real, I didn't have to pretend,
I didn't have to feel insecure.

You enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours.
You're there most times, all the time.
I could tell you anything and you'd do the same.
The trust was beautiful, heart warming.
I knew I had you for most time.

But now that you're gone,
I feel empty,
There's a void in my heart,
And I'm just pretending again.

I thought we were fine,
I don't know where this is coming.

Sorry is just worthless...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Popular Posts