It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me
That one night we spent together, was a sign.
A sign that I should go on a withdrawal of you.
But I like you.
I like how you make me feel.
With you, around you.
Being me.
But I thought wrong.
You were like him.
Exactly like him.
You want me to stay faithful,
You want me to stay honest,
But you're keeping me in the dark,
Eventhough you knew I'd fine out eventually.
But you, you knew I didn't want it to end this way,
So why do you still do it?
I am sure I am lacking in every sense,
But that doesn't mean you can hurt me this way.
I'm only human.
I bruise.
A sign that I should go on a withdrawal of you.
But I like you.
I like how you make me feel.
With you, around you.
Being me.
But I thought wrong.
You were like him.
Exactly like him.
You want me to stay faithful,
You want me to stay honest,
But you're keeping me in the dark,
Eventhough you knew I'd fine out eventually.
But you, you knew I didn't want it to end this way,
So why do you still do it?
I am sure I am lacking in every sense,
But that doesn't mean you can hurt me this way.
I'm only human.
I bruise.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10