Is it naive to make plans that seem so far away?

And so it seems that everything is falling into place but nope,
I am definitely wrong this time.
Cause every time I reach that peak in my life,
something always always goes wrong.

That's why I'm always so scared to say things like
"Oh, everything's looking oh so good."
Cause the moment you say that, BAM!
And everything turns to be more fucked up than ever.

Any what, I realize my tolerance level is at a down low.
I've never dread work this bad.
Cause I love this place so much it turns to hate.
I miss the good old peaceful time without all the drama queens.

Well things change I guess and eventually, you'll get replaced too.
Cause someone is always better and stronger than you.
So, go run little bitch, get some fucking life.
Little bitch!

Popular Posts