Can I still keep a place in your heart?
Do you know what it's like to suddenly drift apart from someone you've known since forever?
Your conversation starts with a "hello" but never ends with a "goodnight, talk to you tomorrow."
In fact the conversation never ever ends cause its just hanging.
You can no longer talk to this person about everything under the sun cause either you or him can be bothered.
There's no more joy in updating each other about each others day.
Its just "hello" like a fucking routine and that's it.
Like as if both of you feel like its just right to say "hello" and leave the fucking conversation hanging.
There's no more "I love yous" or "I miss yous".
It's just a fucking "hello".
I hate to fucking feel like I'm losing you to God knows what.
I don't even know if it's okay for you to leave and come back again.
Cause I'm so scared you won't ever come back. Like ever.
Cause at one point, you were everything that I needed.
You're more of a best friend, a lover but see...
We'll never get there.
Cause we're both too uncertain with the future.
But I don't ever want to lose you.
I'm tired of this routine.
I miss you, Fadzly. I do.
Your conversation starts with a "hello" but never ends with a "goodnight, talk to you tomorrow."
In fact the conversation never ever ends cause its just hanging.
You can no longer talk to this person about everything under the sun cause either you or him can be bothered.
There's no more joy in updating each other about each others day.
Its just "hello" like a fucking routine and that's it.
Like as if both of you feel like its just right to say "hello" and leave the fucking conversation hanging.
There's no more "I love yous" or "I miss yous".
It's just a fucking "hello".
I hate to fucking feel like I'm losing you to God knows what.
I don't even know if it's okay for you to leave and come back again.
Cause I'm so scared you won't ever come back. Like ever.
Cause at one point, you were everything that I needed.
You're more of a best friend, a lover but see...
We'll never get there.
Cause we're both too uncertain with the future.
But I don't ever want to lose you.
I'm tired of this routine.
I miss you, Fadzly. I do.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10