I make mountains out of my worries


I came in late, two hours late.
I did not forget, but i was rather confident.
So instead of six, i went home at eight.
And i like the pretty plasters.

So i called the girlfriend on the way home.
And someone have to poke me from behind.
It was the ultimate black boy from the secondary school.
I was elated to see him.

So old flame and i had a short catch up.
And we exchange clever words, laughing away.
Attracted a few glances but who cares.
It has been ages since i last saw him.

So he end my night, say thank you?
We shall and will meet up again, soonest.

And i miss the brother so much.
I need to sit down and listen to his army stories.
Because i miss that the most.
I miss him the most.

Oh well, i need this week to end fast.
So i can say hello to freedom and free loading once again.

And happy eighteen Kavitha K. Haridas, may you be blessed with good health and wealth.

// confess all the faith that i have in you?

Popular Posts